Saturday, July 17, 2010

Audrey's Closet: Outfit of the Day


Date: 7-16-10
Where: Errands, Garage Sales, and Thrifting

Kelly Green Tie Crop Top: Vintage from Street Scene - $10
Jean Tiered Skirt: Target - $10
Cherries flip-flops: Old Navy (from several summers ago)- $6
Green plastic flower earrings: Vintage from antique show- $3

total outfit- $29 !

I'm obsessed with the latest trend of cropped tops and especially like the vintage tie-up ones. I loved the bright color of this one I found at Street Scene, and the ruching detail on the shoulders. The tiered jean skirt from target comes in all kinds of colors, and I have been able to wear this one with everything! The elastic waist makes it very comfortable, and it is a perfect length to dress up or down. I kept the accessories minimal with just a pair of large plastic retro flower earrings that matched the kelly green top. I wore some Old Navy cherries sandals that I still really love, even though I have had them for several years and don't get to wear them often.





No comments:

Post a Comment